keskiviikkona, huhtikuuta 04, 2007

sous le ciel de paris

This blog post is in English, so I am sorry for all the incorrect spelling or whatever mistakes there may be. I wanted to show you some pictures of my adventure in Paris! This city is magical.

I have a little friend travelling with me. My son was sad because he couldn't come, so I promised to take miss Bunny on the journey instead. Here's what we have done so far:


















Here we are on our way from the airport to the city. Miss Bunny is a little tired but very excited.



















In our friends' house reading the map. It was good to see them again, we spent the first evening drinking wine and eating great food and talking until 3 a.m.














Morning coffee at the yard. This is a lovely neighbourhood, very cozy and bohemian.















Bunny at Jim Morrison's grave. The Père Lachaise cemetery was so beautiful, I felt like I could spend the whole day there.


















Bunny got so moved at Edith Piaf's grave that she left her little green scarf there as a gift.


















We walked past Notre Dame but didn't go inside.



















Bunny at Pont Neuf


















Bunny at the tower Eiffel. We didn't have time to go inside because we were in a hurry for the movie..


















This is where we went to see Inland Empire. I have been waiting for that moment ever since Mulholland Drive, and it was so nice to experience it here in Paris. I loved that film and recommend it to anyone who likes dark and dreamy mysteries.



















Miss Bunny liked especially the scenes with the rabbits.




















The theater was small and almost empty. I thought I'd be alone, but someone came in a little before the movie went on. The atmosphere was very lynchian indeed.

Today we're heading to the David Lynch exhibition at the Fondation Cartier!

3 kommenttia:

Lappis kirjoitti...

Oh là là!

La prochaine fois tu m'ammenes moi au lieu de Miss Bunny, ok?

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

heiii! ja tervetuloa uudellenkin käymään parriissiin! hassua katsoa kuvia sun sivuilta, tuntuu kuin ne ei olisikaan mun kotoa..heh! kirjoitat todella kauniisti täällä sun blogilla (kuinkahan toi sana tavataan suomeksi, se on liian uusi mulle?), olen ihan haltioissani kaikista sun kielikuvista.

neiti minkkinen kirjoitti...

Kiitos vielä mahtavasta viikosta! Toivottavasti jaksat käydä blogissani vastakin, vaikka tämä aika nihkeänlaisesti päivittyykin nykyään.